ARIADNE'S ETERNAL THREAD
A JEWEL MADE IN GREECE 2021
A Panhellenic Jewelry Competition
20 April - 30 November 2020
Online Voting: 5 December 2020 - 8 January 2021
Ariadne's Eternal Thread: A mythical challenge for the aesthetics of jewelry in Greece of 2021
The symbolism: Through innovation, art and culture we managed to find the way out of the labyrinth and become what we are today in Greece of 2021!
Organisation Commitee: Liana Vourakis, Iris Kritikou & Mary Samoli
Terms & Conditions:
- Submission of one piece of jewelry or a set (necklace, earrings or necklace, bracelet or earrings, ring, etc.) inspired by the myth of Ariadne's Thread
- Entree fee: 50€ + VAT (for online payment click here)
- Direct entry for the 3 winners of AJMIG AWARDS 2020.
- Submission deadline: 30 November 2020.
- Materials for submission: Proffessional high resolution photograph either photoshop file (.psd, no background) or .jpeg file with white background, detailed description of materials and stones used, sketches or other primary designs (if available), small text about the idea/ inspiration behind the design, photograph, biography (EN+GR) and high resolution logo of designer.
- Duration of online voting for the public: 5 December 2020 - 8 January 2021.
- The first 50 participants will be selected from the online voting, which will take place through AJMIG website www.ajewelmadeingreece.com.
- From those 50, the commitee will select the final 30 participants.
- The jewelry from the above 30 winners will be exhibited at a separate hall of AJMIG's 8th Annual Designers' Meeting at Zappeion Megaron, under the title "Α JEWEL MADE IN GREECE - ARIADNE'S THREAD".
- The exhibition will be incorporated in the events that will take place for the celebration of the 200 years since the Greek revolution, will also travel to Dubai, China, New York.
* Due to the unregular circustances that our country and the whole world faces at the moment, the above exhibition schedule is subject to change.